Parent or Guardian Responsibilities
As a Youth Club, the Committee expects you to look after your child. If you see any member not behaving, riding in a dangerous manner etc. please have a quiet word or tell a committee member.
- Unfortunately, competition insurance does not include car park areas.
- Please volunteer your help when possible, either by observing a section (we’ll show you how) or assisting in the organising of events.
- As a safety precaution, we suggest that you photograph both sides of your child’s motorcycle, and make a record of the frame and engine number on the reverse side, plus any distinguishing features. This will help the Police to recover the bike more easily if the need arises.
- Please ensure that your child has the appropriate clothing for riding trials i.e. crash helmet, long-sleeved top, trousers, gloves and appropriate boots. We will not allow a child to participate in any trial without the above-mentioned items.
- Your child’s motorcycle must be equipped with a chain guard and a kill button (engine stop) and must be maintained to a safe working condition.
- Please wear the appropriate clothing yourselves, remember trials take place in all weather conditions, so wellies are a good investment.
- There are no refreshments at trials, so please remember to bring a drink and something to eat.
- Remember this is your club and any help you can give, in any form is always welcome.
- Photos are taken at trials, if you have a problem with this please speak to a committee member.
Kindly Supported by